Sunday, January 3, 2010

2009 Holiday Season

The holidays were good to the boys. If there is a toy involving transportation out there, I think the boys now own it! We had a great time, but I'm glad we're getting back to our normal. Yeah, school tomorrow!!!

We had one Christmas on Christmas Eve Eve...since Neal was flying out the next day. Then, we had a Christmas with the Grandparents and Auntie on the real Christmas day. Both, were a lot of fun and the boys had a blast with all the new things to play with and/or ride one. The favorite toy is probably the monster trucks that Aunt Lissa got us. BUT, the trucks and Motorcycle that Aunt Lo got them were also huge hits. And, the Grandparents did nooot dissappoint! Thanks everyone for the generousity! And thank you Santa for the AWESOME STUFF.

My computer is acting up so I'll have to repost the videos, but here are some great photos.

Here's what Santa brought us, taken before the boys woke up!












Jake trying out the new lawnmower while rockin his new Elmo slippers!



















The boys LOVE this slide. It was hanging out with their ball pit for a few days, which made for a fun new activity!











The twins opening presents from M&D...new shoes! Sweet.











These bathtowls that GG gave us were soooo cute!











Jake just LOVES this truck. I could slap Aunt Lo for buying it...since it plays the song "Hammertime" by MC Hammer over and over...but it is a hit!











Jonah got SO excited when he saw his motorcycle.











These cool trucks not only talk...a lot...but they also came with a cute DVD. Thanks GG and Granddad!!











Christmas Morning with cuties & Granddad!











This drum brought a little jam session out in Granddad and the boys. It was pretty adorable.











We brought in the New Year with a family breakfast at The Original Pancake House...yum! The boys learned how to cheers with sippy cups! Daddy again had to leave on New Year's eve so he missed the festivities, but thank God we have some awesome family to party with ;). Here's to a terrific, healthy, fun, wonderful, peaceful, educational, loving 2010 filled with LOTS of God's blessings!! 2009 was a good year, filled with lots of ups and downs. But we made it through and are looking forward. I still can't believe these boys are almost 2 years old. We've come so far so fast. I miss your tinyness and feeding you bottles and goopy baby food...so sweet. I miss you cuddling up on my chest as you slept. But, I LOVE that are so busy talking and watching you play is so entertaining. You both are all boy, all the time! I'm excited to see what 2010 holds for you, my precious sons! I loooove you more than I can put into words. Thanks for making my holidays a joy!

1 comment:

Maroussia said...

It will be great to watch Monster Jam Trucks, i have bought tickets from
http://ticketfront.com/event/Monster_Jam_Trucks-tickets looking forward to it.