Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Countdown to our First BIRTHDAY!!!

I'm super excited about our first birthday on Friday!!! Tomorrow, our other Grandma and Grandpa come into town from Phoenix. AND, my aunt, favorite cousin and her youngest, "Mr. Baby", also come in from Florida. I can't wait to see them! I haven't seen my cuz since we were both pregnant! I've been a wreck this week though because of the party planning, cleaning, decorating, organizing, working, etc. There aren't enough hours in the day!

The boys are great. Jake has become SUUUPER clingy lately. He just wants to be held...all...the...time! It's cute sometimes and other times, well, let's just say that he doesn't really understand the demands of twins. Jonah is still independent and only on rare occassions wants to be held, and that is usually only out of some jealousy.

I really hear both the boys mimicking speech lately. When someone says something like, "hi dad", one of them will go "haa da". It's cute and call me crazy, but it seems like they are trying so hard to repeat. I can't wait to be able to communicate with them verbally one day...although at the same time, I looove the sweet baby babble. There is just nothing like having a sweet sweet little face look up at you and hear "da bla ba da ga bop ya ya"!! It's just stinkin cute!


Daddy reads to the boys!









The boys rediscover a toy that has been at Grandma's house! Fun times!
Daddy and his mini-me

















Cutie Jonah!












No comments: