Thursday, January 22, 2009

Long awaited update

It's been too long since I've been able to post due to some unfortunate computer issues. Oh well...on to bigger and better. I have amazing children and they have amazed me every day. Lately though has been so exciting. My babies are communicating more than ever. About a week ago, Jonah started to do Patty-Cake on his own. I was FLOORED the first time he did it. Jacob is also doing Patty-Cake and the little cutie is also shaking his head when he is done eating. How did he know what that meant? The other day he started dancing when he was holding his Grandpa's cell phone and it started ringing to some sort of techno ringtone. And then yesterday, I'm pretty sure that he even started singing to some music playing. Once again...I didn't know what to say...where do they get this from? How do they know to instictively dance to music or sing to a melody or that patty-cake is something that they can do on their own? It seems to come from out of nowhere...it's like one day it just clicks...or have they known how to do it all along and just not been capable of doing it? I don't know but I do know that it is just awesome to watch and that I have very gifted children. :) :)

Oh and just a side note: Jake's dance is know by his aunt as "the riverdance". I'm sure that gives you some idea of how hillarious and adorable it is to watch his little feet go crazy!

And finally, please say prayers for another mom in my multiples group. One of her sweet teeny tiny baby quads isn't doing well and needs lots of prayers for Preston King and specifically for his failing kidneys.