Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas and 10 months!

Well our Christmas was GREAT!! The boys had a blast with all the new toys and clothes. They weren't quite crazy about opening the presents, but the tissue paper was another story. They were fascinated with tissue paper. We spent the morning with just mommy, daddy, Jakie and Jonah alone to see what Santa brought. Then, Grandma (GG), Grampa and Aunt Lo joined us. We had a wonderful breakfast after the boys went down for a nap. Then, we got up and continued to open all the presents.

Later that night, we noticed that Jake felt hot and he was not feeling good for the rest of the day. He ran a fever through the night. I figured it was because he was still getting his two top teeth. We gave him some tylenol and he felt less hot the next morning. However, Jonah had the same issue the following night. I know fevers are a normal way of the body fighting off something...but they scare mommy! We were supposed to go over to GG's house the next day but with Jonah running a fever over 100, we put it off until the following night. The reason we did 2 christmases was b/c our Aunt Lissa is a police officer and had to work on Christmas.

SO, Saturday, which was our 10 month birthday was spent at GG and Grampa's house. It was great. Aunt Lissa got us a cool new toy. And GG and Grampa got us a wagon!!! We put the boys in it and just drug them around the house a few time and they both giggled. It was super cute.

Both boys are back to normal by now. Jake is still working on getting those two top teeth out. They are slow movers. Other than that, we are looking forward to 2009. Happy New Year!

The monkeys LOVED their rocking dogs...Jonah especially!

These shirts were in our stockings. They say, "My brother is the naughty one". I couldn't resist!
Daddy is reading a card from Grampa George

We loved our present from Aunt Lissa.

Best wagon ever!!

1 comment:

F-C Family said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!
We were also sick during the holidays. Lucas got it a few days before Christmas ( fever and runny nose ) and Jacob came down with it on Christmas eve. That made for a lot of sleepless nights and we're still fighting the last of it :(.
Hope to see you soon (when we're healthy again)!