Tuesday, September 2, 2008

MY BOYS ARE 6 MONTHS!!!

It's just CRAZY to me that my boys are now 6 months old!!! In some ways it seems like the time has flown by. In other ways, their birth seems like it happened years ago. I guess I feel a few years older anyway.

We had their 6 month dr. appt and Jake is weighing in at 18.7lbs while Jonah is 16.7lbs. Both boys have the exact same size head and Jonah is still taller than his brother. We are healthy though and that's all that matters.

We tried real baby food for the first time on their birthday...ok, one day before because I was excited. :) We had carrots and it was no big deal at all. You would have thought that nothing was any different. But, the photos are awfully cute.

Jonah's first baby tooth just popped up yesterday. And Jake loooooves to hear himself blabber blabber. OH and crawling is just about to be our norm. They are practicing every day, all day. My world is about to be a whole new crazy...and I can't wait!




No comments: