Saturday, July 11, 2009

Granddaddy!!!

I just LOVE the relationship that the boys have with my side of the family. God knows I wouldn't be where I am today without their help and support that is constant. It is something special to see the love that the aunties, their GG and Granddad pour out. These boys are very lucky! And it's just fun to watch how much these boys love back. It is truly heart melting. However, there is someone that is so special in their lives that I'm not sure where these boys would be without him...their granddaddy. Granddad spends most of his free weekends with his boys and they will run and leap to greet him. They have on many occasions even leaped out of my arms to get to their granddad. They just absolutely adore him and vice versa.

So I managed to capture a really cute moment with them just messing with each other but I missed :( the good stuff. Granddad broke out his Donald Duck voice and the boys were belly laughing everytime! It was obviously hillarious stuff and I wasn't able to run and get the camera in time exept for this one last video...which by now there were mostly over.

But I just wanted to say thank you Granddaddy for spending so much of your free time helping me wrangle them up and entertain these little busy bodies. And thank you for making a fool of yourself so my boys can get the extreme giggles! And thank you for being their favorite wrestling partner. They are so lucky to be so loved and obviously the feeling is mutual.


Granddad a few weeks ago with pants on his head...funny guy!

Jake sneaking up on his Granddad ready to pounce.

Jake is mid-pounce while Jonah is so obviously too comfy to notice.

Guy talk. They're probably discussing the upcoming Cowboys training camp or something...who knows.

1 comment:

Candace Hickey said...

Looks like the love their grandad...very cute. :)

Grandad looks like a fun man too...he he he