Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Quad Experiment

What a lovely day it was yesterday. We went up to a nearby park with GG and Granddad to meet some other twin mommies and their twin boys. Only one showed up BUT as fate would have it, there were 2 other sets of twins there at the same time. I swear I am a twin magnet these days. We ALWAYS see twins when we are out. I love chatting with other twin parents and getting advice and just bonding over our unique situations. Now that it's getting warmer the boys are LOVING being outside. I'm trying to get them out of the house at least once a day. Sometimes they fuss when it's time to go back inside.

So here are some cutie pics of yesterday's outing with our friends Lucas and Jacob!





2 comments:

Anna said...

It was great seeing you yesterday! Cute pics! I posted one of them on my blog, I hope you don't mind.Let's get together again soon!

This Crafty Mom said...

are the boys already cheating on my girls?... lol... looks like u guys are having a blast in that TX weather...we are waiting... we have been in the 60's so hopefully it will warm up soon.