Monday, November 24, 2008

Walkers!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. It's been busy lately. So, since I've last written, Jake took his first steps two weeks ago and Jonah took his first steps last week. Oh my!!! Jake is getting a lot more courageous lately with his standing without holding anything and trying to take a few steps before falling over and resorting to walking. I was amazed that he was the first one to branch out since Jonah was pulling himself up to a stand for at least a week before Jake. Jonah is still a little more timid about cruising from one piece of furniture to the next without crawling over to it...even if it's just a step in between but I see him getting a little less scared every day. I can't believe my babies took their first steps before they reached 9 months old!!!

We had our first playdate a little over a week ago with our friend Paisley. We had a great time and can't wait to see you again soon Paisley. And we're looking forward to getting together with more friends as soon as we can!

No comments: